Interactive new curriculum with original content that meets regulatory requirements in Minnesota and North Dakota. The OnTrack curriculum is developed and updated to meet current industry standards and best practices. The curriculum is interactive and person-centered, framed with passionate messages that elevate the career of caregiving. Aging services providers came together to contribute to this meaningful curriculum, ensuring that it meets the needs of aging services today.
- Person-centered care
- Communication and customer service
- Resident rights, ethics, and compliance
- Infection prevention and control
- Cultural competency
- End of life care
- Personal care skills
- Basic nursing skills
- And much more!
Teaching Methods Include:
- Unique character storylines, instilling the importance of person-centered care
- Uplifting and engaging videos from -nursing assistants and healthcare professionals
- Learning activities, optional games, and quizzes
- Resources, links, glossary, and search features
- Proctored exams
- Evaluation tools
Tools and Resources:
- RN Trainer’s Manual
- Student Learning Journal (Textbook)
- Getting Started Guide to help organizations implement OnTrack
- Media Kit to help organizations recruit students
- Purchasing assistance for lab equipment
- Ongoing support from dedicated OnTrack staff!