What are providers and students saying about OnTrack?
LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation and EduCare did an amazing job at making sure the curriculum meets the needs of a diverse population of learners. Students have been confident going into their proctored exams and state test knowing they have been well prepared, as OnTrack is user-friendly for students of all ages and academic backgrounds. The customer service provided to students and organizations is outstanding! I strongly recommend OnTrack to other organizations.
Emily Kerling, RN, Vice President of Community Health Services
OnTrack continues to be a curriculum that we use for our nursing assistant classes and has helped our students to become great nursing assistants. The hybrid blend of online and classroom offers flexibility for students to learn at their own pace, go back and review, and for the instructor to monitor their progress easily. The feedback received from students about the on-line portion of the program is that it is very in-depth and thorough. Students feel engaged and that they can relate it to real-life situations and apply them when working in the lab and clinical setting. The customer service and technical support with the programming are fantastic and easy to reach if ever there are any issues.
Bobbi Jo Koons, BSN, RN RAC-CT, RN Trainer at Ecumen Detroit Lakes
OnTrack has been a game-changer for our organization. The ability to empower one of our RN leaders to educate our future workforce has not only allowed us to well-support our campus needs for Nursing Assistants, but has given new team members a warm embrace while entering the long-term care field. The program is easy to use and easy to implement, and students like the education style and flexibility of the online learning option. This is a program that belongs in all long-term facilities.
Lindsey Sand, LNHA, HSE, Administrator at Assumption Home in Cold Spring
OnTrack has been such a positive addition to our in-house Nursing Assistant training program. The flexibility of the online coursework lets us start new employee training upon hire, allows students to learn at their own pace, does not limit the size of the class, and frees up time for our RN instructor. The curriculum uses a variety of learning methods to enhance the students learning experience. Since we began using OnTrack, we have had 27 employees complete the coursework and pass their CNA test out. We also have 13 employees in the process of completing the OnTrack coursework. I would highly recommend the OnTrack program to other Care Centers.
Cheryl Gustason, Administrator, Field Crest Care Center
- Collective state exam results are trending 5% higher than the statewide average.
- 2019 State Exam results are exceeding 8% higher than the statewide average.
- 100% of OnTrack users are satisfied or very satisfied with the customer service provided by the OnTrack team
- 96% of new Nursing Assistant Training programs approved in Minnesota throughout 2018 were using OnTrack.
- 94% of OnTrack users are satisfied or very satisfied with the program
- 94% of OnTrack users are satisfied or very satisfied with the assistance received in starting a new program through our Getting Started Guide process
- 93% of OnTrack users would recommend OnTrack to other organizations